HELP WITH GRAMMAR
- Grammar Help: Provides information about many grammar basics that can be printed out.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Some answers to the most common questions asked in conjunction with grammar use.
- UWC Grammar Help: Grammar help aimed at more advanced students dealing with such subjects like sexist language and plagiarism.
- Guide to Grammar Style: Information about grammar and writing style.
- Help Resources: Multiple links to good sites with information about grammar help.
- Grammar and Style: Discusses grammar topics with a set of exercises available.
- Capitalization Help: Focuses specifically on capitalization with a PDF handout available.
- Grammar Help Pages: Multiple pages discussing different aspects of grammar like adjectives, and others.
- Grammar Self Hand-Outs: Provides information and hand-outs related to grammar subjects.
ON-LINE REFERENCE MATERIALS
STUDYING ENGLISH IN THE U.S.A.
OTHER ON-LINE RESOURCES FOR EFL/ESL STUDENTS
ON-LINE RESOURCES FOR EFL/ESL INSTRUCTORS
CREATING YOUR OWN WEBSITE FOR TEACHING & LEARNING
Please feel free to print out any of the above sources of information for use at home. Be sure and stock up on high quality inkjet cartridges or laser toner.
This was written by Clickinks.com, your home for printer inks and laser toner.