Here at Clickinks.com we always strive to anticipate your every printing need. Whether it's laser or inkjet printers, we offer high quality cartridges at low prices. However, if like German designers Martin Fussenegger, Michael Sebastian Haas and Julian Adenauer, you're looking to buy ink cartridges
for a printer that shoots ink up to 40ft at 100mph, you're probably best off calling our Ink Experts
directly. It's not a cartridge type you'll find widely available.
The German design team's novel printer – named the Facadeprinter – creates large-scale works of graffiti by shooting paintballs onto hard surfaces. This differs somewhat from everyday printers: they work by spraying thousands of colored droplets onto paper. Yet like other printers, the Facadeprinter creates both text and complex images. Perhaps the only major difference is that, instead of printing onto letter or legal size paper, the German invention prints onto 100ft concrete walls. Even the touchscreen controls built into recent Lexmark
releases can be found on the German device.
The Facadeprinter is not currently available for purchase (though you can hire the designers for custom facadeprints). Until it is available though, you can trust Clickinks.com
to supply the widest range of quality ink cartridges for your existing printer.
Have a business? Save time and money with the Clickinks Platinum Business Program Call 1-800-706 INKS (Option 2) or submit your corporate
- Never on hold. Your business should keep running, you will get a Dedicated Account Manager to save you time.
- Stock up without worries. You will be backed by an extended 180 Day Warranty.
- Order as needed. We will supply you with a 30 Days Credit account upon approval.
- Keep printing. Your business is our priority, we will ship your in stock order the Same Day.
- Save up to 86% Off other office suppliers.
Do you want to reduce you printing costs? Then you may be interested in an incredible new software release called: PretonSaver. Designed either for home or the office network, the software slashes an unbelievable 70% from printing costs by removing the unnecessary pixels from printouts. Hence an impeccable standard of printing is maintained while your ink cartridges
last much longer! Even better, PretonSaver generates statistical reports about the activity of each printer on your network. You can therefore control their output – preventing needless printouts and saving money!
The Trial version of PretonSaver is available to download FREE from their company website
. Try it and discover the savings you could generate!
(Alternately, you could enjoy a tested-and-true method of reducing your printing costs by buying Clickinks.com
ink cartridges. These cost substantially less than original cartridges while guaranteeing fantastic quality printouts!)
The March Madness
winner has been selected! Congratulations to the winner, Graham Miller, who won a Super Saver 16 Pack of ink for his new Canon iP4700
Stay tuned for another exciting giveaway for April!
People looking to upgrade their printer may find the Lexmark Pinnacle an excellent choice. The printer made waves when Lexmark revealed its ink cartridges cost only $4.99 while printing five hundred pages. In addition, Lexmark offer one of the industry’s longest warranties for the printer: five years. Also, the printer boasts the unique SmartSolutions interface. This enables people to complete any function with a single touch – great for productivity.
Now the Lexmark
Pinnacle has received industry recognition for these great features. Last week the printer was awarded a 2010 Hot Tech Demo Award at the Fifth Annual Small Business Summit. The Lexmark Pinnacle was one of only 6 products to be recognized. Editor of Smallbusinesstechnology.com Ramon Ray commented: “It’s refreshing to see Lexmark’s Pinnacle – a real AIO tool with Web solutions that add a much-desired layer of simplicity to business processes."
The Pinnacle might therefore be in the front running when you upgrade your printer!
This weekend rings in the beginning of Spring. For most parts of the country, even for us Southerners, it has been a long, cold winter. Everyone is more than ready for the beautiful Spring time.
What does Spring make you think of? Beaches and Flowers? Maybe Rain or Easter bunnies? How about Spring cleaning? Go ahead, open the windows, enjoy the warmer weather and start the cleanse.
While at it, you may want to give that often neglected printer a Spring cleaning of its own. Printers need to cycle through a cleaning process once in a while to retain proper maintenance.
- Open the printer cover, allow the cartridges to move into place, unplug the printer then remove the cartridges and place them on a towel. Be careful what you touch, as it may be hot.
- Use a slightly damp Q-tip to wipe off any visible traces of dust, dirt or ink. Use a clean Q-tip for each cartridge.
- Lightly clean the printer, including buttons and ink cartridge cradle with a damp cloth.
- Open the back of the printer, spray canned air to blow out all the dust and particles that have accumulated.
- If you have a scanner, use a damp cloth to lightly clean the platen glass and remove any smudges.
- Gently tap each cartridge on the towel, and then return the ink cartridges back to the printer immediately, to avoid the ink drying out.
- Plug the printer back into the wall.
- Run a self test including nozzle check in the printer maintenance utility section from your computer.
- Turn the printer off at the power switch (but leave plugged in) and leave turned off until you need to print.
today, not just because it is St. Patrick’s Day, but because the green is a reminder of our Earth friendly ways that, on some level, we all strive for. Even as we aim to recycle and keep loads out of the landfill, there has been an urge lately to buy more printers, throwing perfectly functioning printers in the trash all in the name of saving on ink
When inside an office supply chain, you may have looked at the high retail prices of your ink or toner cartridges, and then looked at the sale price of a new printer. Don’t let it fool you, if it seems too good to be true – it probably is.
HP, Epson and other printer manufacturers are guilty of this; they sell the printers at low prices, with nothing more than a starter cartridge included, and then increase the price of the subsequent cartridges. By encouraging consumers to buy a new printer, they are creating a lot of unnecessary environmental waste.
The solution is to keep your printer out of the landfill and keep more of your money in pocket. Purchase remanufactured (professionally refilled and recycled) ink cartridges
from a reputable company like Clickinks.com
. Your printer, wallet and grandchildren will thank you.
As we do more, print more and commit to more, productivity is of the utmost concern. The following tips can help you take advantage of your time more effectively, so you can get more done throughout the day.
- Do not wait around twiddling your thumbs. If it takes 10 minutes for a print job to process or your computer to boot up, do something else to fill in the gap.
- Need additional copies? Don’t print one at a time, when you select print choose “Number of Copies” at first click.
- Look at your printer’s default settings, you do not need to print every draft or document on high quality. High quality not only uses more ink, it also takes longer to print.
- If you are printing more than one copy of a multiple page document, check the option to Collate. This keeps each set of pages together, so you do not have to manually sort the pages later.
- How much time do you spend purchasing supplies? Clickinks.com makes every attempt to make ordering ink a quick process, however you will always save time by stocking up. Instead of purchasing 1 black ink cartridge now, 1 magenta cartridge next month, another black ink cartridge the following month and so on, save your self some time and money by purchasing super saver combo packs.
- Prepare by batching tasks. Is there something else you will need to print? Get it done while you are in print mode, especially if you are in a wireless setting where you walk else where to printer.
- Have something on your flash drive, memory card or phone to print? Try a direct route, often you can plug directly into your printer instead of wasting time shuffling the same file via multiple media platforms.
These tips will save you some time, maxing productivity … and who doesn’t need that!
Please share any additional time saving tips you may have with the rest of us ...
celebrated the 12 days of Christmas by giving our treasured customers the chance to win 1 of many prizes.
The time to award these gifts has finally arrived – and we’ve got pictures to prove it! Take a peek at our usually camera shy staff as we prepare to ship out the prizes to their lucky winners
Of course, we’re not the type to make our other customers jealous. For the chance to get your hands on a Nintendo Wii, just place an order for any item at Clickinks.com
today, or to win a cart full join us on Facebook
People concerned with the environmental impact of printing have several options.
They can return their empty ink cartridges to the manufacturer: brands like Epson run recycling programs free to customers. They can drop off their used cartridges at major retailers: stores like Staples pay $2-3 for each cartridge. They can even check if their city government collects cartridges: the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce recently announced a program doing just that with Fisher Recycling, for example.
Alternately, people concerned with recycling can get creative! The folks at Instructables.com
recently posted instructions for turning your empty ink cartridges
into USB Flash Drives. The procedure requires little more than electrical tape and a knife – and is completely free! Best of all the – the USB cartridge slots into your printer. Perfect for storing confidential data under the cover!
Are there any other recycling tips you would suggest?